Well, Tuesday blue for me and busy day for me, sigh... Anyway, don't want to talk about my job. It's frustrating...
Hubby came picking me up and on our way back, there's 2 accident along CTE, luckily there is no one injured and of course slow traffic. We head to our favorite teochew porridge again and head home straight. When hubby and I are almost reaching our door step he told me he forgot to inform me that Whisky poo on the sofa!!! *ARgh* While I was walking, i told him he's so dead, when I open up the door and he is getting ready to greet me but I grab him up to the sofa and asked him what he had done and punished him. Luckily the poo is not those soft kind if not he is really so dead... Unforgivable!
Watch some tv programs and rested for about 1h30minutes and started my WII EA Active session ^^ Nice to sweat again~
Hubby called his dad and they will be leaving Singapore this coming Thursday and we will send them to the airport.
Guess what, I left some photographs in the office and forgot to bring it back and so... I did not manage to continue today but luckily just left some touch up to be done only. *phew*
Sigh, It's only Wednesday tomorrow...
Weekend please come faster . . .
When You Fear
Fear is greatest cause of misery in the world.
It is the greatest of all superstitions.
It is the cause of all our woes.
The moment you fear, you are nobody.
36.6
No comments:
Post a Comment