Part II of 2nd July 2009
Ian and I sneaked out to UE square to get Eng a birthday cake for his 32nd birthday~^^ Somehow he managed to guess that we are up to no good, so there isn’t really a surprise for him…
Here are some of the pictures taken ~
Picture will be upload when blogspot is not crazy....
Hubby called me at about 0430pm and asked if we can catch Ice age 3, Since he’s doing delivery at Vivo I was thinking why not ^^ Boring storyline, will rate this movie 6/10… not a really must watch movie… After our movie we decided to head home and walked pass level 1, to my “sway-ness”, saw our insurance agent. She gave me a awkward smile and so I gave her my entertainment smile.. Attitude problem, I know… :P The flash back came back when I saw her, that’s really irritating, was silent for quite some time and hubby know it and gave me a good hug ^^ Instead of heading home, we decided to grab our dinner at republic foodcourt, Korean ginseng chicken! S$16.00 for 2… *yummy*! Boiling hot, waited for 15 minutes for it to be ready~
Checked the letter box and received RBS card -_-“. What happen was, last month they called and offer free lifetime card and so I submit all the document and the person called and told me that my CPF contribution cannot be taken in as there’s no URL printed on it… What the hell… I’ve sent the same copy to every other bank and it works and so I told the guy if that’s the case I don’t want it and ended up they sent me the card yesterday….
Reach home at about 10+-ish and was so tired but sat down to continue a little bit of the album~ Did like only 2%? *lol* Brain dead, no ideas came out…
Head to my lovely bed at 11pm++…. Zzzzz *bed time*
03 July 2009
Heard Whisky walking around the room and I wonder why, so wake up to took a peek at him… 7am, there he is waiting for me by my bedside… I went back to sleep and waited for my alarm to go off at 7.15am… There goes the alarm and Whisky used his paw to tap me asking me to wake up -____-“. Hubby woke up at 6am+ as he couldn’t sleep and he secretly went to the kitchen and made me breakfast! Crispy Cheesy Egg sandwich + milk <3
Hubby offered to send me to work today but I told him I’m meeting Angie, another reason is the bloody ERP is S$6.00 so it’s not worth it, but he sent me to the MRT station… thank you baby.. Love you muchie ^^
Today train not so packed, plenty of seats and bus arrived when I was at the bus stop and as promised, bought my Colleagues MacDonald breakfast but Eng forgot about it, he's on ignore list now... *lol*
I am so bloody pissed with blogspot, I can't upload my photo at all! grrrrr....
36.7~
No comments:
Post a Comment