Although I'm taking my own sweet to prepare myself for work today but I still managed to reach office on time... *lol*
Plenty of email to reply today, received one email from SP saying that they will send 4 hardcopies of agreement over for my MD and CEO signature... 1 booklet consist of 64 pages x 4 booklet and they have to sign on every pages.... *lol* Told my colleagues to go ahead for lunch as I need to wait for the document from SP and I will head for lunch later... Received the document at about 12.45pm and started sorting out the details for my MD signature...
Head to UE Square for lunch @ Venus Cafe again, Dry Mee Siam with Chicken *yum yum* Head back to office and saw a blue plastic bag on my desk and Eng told me that's from my boss, I was like O-O *lol* Ian msn me and told me he bought me eclair ... Wow, they want me to grow fat, hehe.. Thanks guys!
MD signed the document and I need my CEO signature... As my CEO is in France, I have to arrange a express courier over and so, I called DHL... The lady told me the pick up timing will be before 6pm and she quoted me S$61.59, I even got the cheque ready... 5.30pm, 5.50pm, 6.15pm and the pick up guy is still not here yet and so I called DHL and this lady told me there is no record of my booking! *WTH* Anyway, I shall cut it short, this lady arranged for a pick up tomorrow morning 10am-12pm instead of today, DHL wasted my time and guess what... The prices is different, I was first quoted S$61.59 and the 2nd call she quoted me S$71.78! I am so freaking pissed... I told the lady I was quote S$61.59 blah blah blah... She apologize and told me S$71.78 should be the correct amount...!@#$%&... Left office at about 630pm today *argh* Poor hubby waited for me downstair for about 30 minutes... Before I left, my boss asked me whether do I have any idea what DHL stands for? I told him and and I don't want to know either but "DH" I have no idea, L should be Logistics... He told me, DHL stands for "Deliver halfway Lost" *ROFL* good one!
Wanted to head home straight but the traffic is freaking Jam, usually the traffic sign board will show 18-22 minutes to Woodlands Ave 2 but today it's 35 minutes so we decided to head to Tiong Bahru Plaza for our dinner. There's a roadshow at Level 1 on Facial and Massage so I get Hubby to go for shoulder massage, 15 minutes for S$10.00 *hehe* He told me it's a disaster... lolx... I suddenly have a craving for Japanese food and told hubby to bring me to Sakae Sushi and he did^^, the queue was not long but the wait was like about 10 minutes...

Went for a walk in TBP and purchase some bread for tomorrow breakfast and hubby went to AXS to pay for his car installment as well...
No idea why, Hubby started to feel unwell... No strength, giddy, feel like vomiting... Seem like he is Pregnant... *lol* But I'm glad he is ok now =D
Went to Esso on our way home to top up the petrol and top up cash card, when we are heading out of Esso saw Ambulance and people crowding around the traffic light area and I saw a school boy about 10-12 years old lying on the floor... I pray to god he will be alright *amen*
I'm going to sleep early tonight! No WII for me today as... My right hand cramp this afternoon *lol*
Deciding Your Fate
Our fate is not decided by an almightly God.
We decide our own fate by our actions.
We achieve everything by our efforts alone.
It is not a matter of sitting back and accepting.
You have to gain mastery over yourself.
You decide your own fate.
36.4

No comments:
Post a Comment