"ta-dahhhhh" Bee Hoon with chicken & egg... (This is mine, bought to office ^^)
Dear baby, I am so glad that you are always by my side, always so loving and doting and to tolerate my spoiltbrat-ness cum stubborn-ness :P Thank you for being so supportive all this while plus your unconditional love, concern + never ending hug & kisses from you everyday. I thank god for giving me such a wonderful husband ^^ I'm so lucky and my hubby is "sway" *lol*
Off to work, used my fastest speed to walk over to Admiratly MRT today as I'm meeting Angie but she is 15 minutes later... Treat it as exercise... hehe... Guess what, she bought Ah-Kun french toast for me but I already have the beehoon already... She insisted so I took it and ate during lunch... Thanks girl :)
Hubby called me during lunch and told me his dad + future wife ONLY, will be coming to Singapore tomorrow and asked me to call my Gynae for appointment... In China, they are no ultrascan as they are not allowed to know the gender of their baby... Called ACJ to checked if there is any slot available next week or the week after but all slot are fully taken up and next available slot will be on 1st Aug, 12pm and 5 Aug, 11am, all left with last slot... How popular is my Gyane.. hehe... Have to call another Gynae tomorrow to book for the earliest slot, said like... next Monday... Oh yeah, they will be holding their ROM in Singapore, 27 August'2009.
Had my Lunch at MacDonald but I have no appetite, my ***** was a***** till the hair on my hand stands... *control control*
Knock off time, and quickly head down and saw hubby, I cannot bear it anymore and COL.... At least, I feel better now...
We went to CWP for our dinner, went to courts after dinner and I purchase 4 ink cartridges for office usage, finally found it as most of the places are currently out of stock... Head to cold storage to buy some ingredient as I decided to cook for tomorrow and Sunday... It's been a long time... *lol* Hopefully it's still edible... *Bless hubby* Saw a long queue at B1, Customer Service Counter and to my horror + surprise... Hubby decided to queue for it and we queue for like, about half an hour *omg* Spent S$80 and you will get a S$5 CWP voucher + a lucky dip if you spent S$50 and above... There is a black lucky draw box with different colour of plastic ball in it, I was telling hubby to go for the dip as I'm afraid that I would get the blue ball... I was watching what prizes they got and this is what I gather...
Red Ball: A black Box, we have no idea what is inside.... Playing Cards? mmm...
Blue Ball: Nail cutter set
Yellow Ball: A bag of goodies with toner, shower foam, ZA 3 step for blemishes, Hand moisture and etc...
Green: Notebook
Hubby was asking me what colour I wanted and I told him YELLOW! He is tall enough so he can actually peek into the black box but he managed to see only blue and yellow ball, but it's more the enough as I wanted yellow ball *lol* That's call cheating..hehe! I tried very hard to control my laughter :P
I want a new wallet ~~~~~
36.2

No comments:
Post a Comment