Thursday, July 2, 2009

A new month, A new start :)


01 July 2009


A new month, a new start :)

Was a dark morning as it’s about to rain soon and luckily I have my umbrella with me *phew*


Head to Liang Court and saw Macdonald Value Lunch will end at 3pm instead of 2pm, so I grabbed my McSpicy Meal ^^Quickly head to level 3, a art and craft shop and spent another S$20.00 there just for a few piece of paper and stickers but at least it’s cheaper compared with Made with Love. I am so eager to go home and start with the album immediately but too bad, I have to work :P


Hubby called me in the afternoon after he’ve finished his 2 hours met up session with our insurance agent, Clara. Hubby told me that she was sobbing, twice…. Won’t go into further details on the conversation but we are disappointed with her, period.

Went for fish soup at my aunt stall for our dinner and she repeated the same question and looking at me weirdly … 1. Feeling better? 2. Go back to work already? and so I repeated myself the 2nd time… *sigh* Head home straight after our dinner and thanks to the little mess he created at his pee area and with lots of his poo… He’s really a peeing and pooing king! He stinks too! Clear up the mess and gave him a bath session~ He smell so good and it’s so nice to hugged whisky ^^ hehe…


Started with the album making session at about 8pm and ended at 1145 as I was really sleepy and body was aching as I was sitting there for like, 2h45mins without getting up to walk around…

Thanks to hubby Lim, he gave me a little massage and we chatted for a bit about today events before I went to bed ^^ 40% to go for the album, jiayou!


6 days…

36.6


02 July 2009


Was waiting for the bloody bus to the interchange this morning and waited like about 15 mins, failed! Supposed to meet Angie at 0830am but SMS her to go ahead first as my bus still wasn’t here at 0828am… But traffic light was very co-operative today and managed to reach at 0835am and Angie is still there as the wait for the train is quite long today, phew ^^

Ian MSN me and told me it’s Eng birthday on Saturday so I went in to check on Bakerzin website to check what is the promo for this month and it’s OREO CHEESE cake!!! S$17.50 after 50% off~ Oh my god… I’m soooo gona get it… :P I also sent a email to tell Karen about this and guess what… I received a SMS from her while I was having my lunch, telling me Bakerzin having 50% off for oreo cheese cake…


Yummy.... *drool*


Lunch was on Eng today at Liang court, Streets ^^ Yummy Lunch, we ordered the same dish + another side dish… It’s a veggie, on a plate with lots of ice with a bowl soya sauce with wasabi …. Ewww, not for me… *lol* Ian was choked with the wasabi :P Guess PJ doesn’t really like it as well, I mean… from the look of his face…:P After lunch the guys head to B1 to walk around while I went up to level 3 again to purchase some art and craft stuff again… ^^ After I’m done with the buying and passby a shop selling children stuff… As I saw on Karen blog, she mentioned that she’s unable to find a suitable pair of shoes for Klayton so I decided to buy for Klayton ^^ It’s really a comfortable shoes and gives a sporty look ^^ When I reached office, I chatted with Karen and told her about the shoe I bought for Klayton… Guess what… She bought a pair for Klayton as well and it’s from the same shop but hers at JP. I sent her a preview on how the shoes look like and to our horror… We both, bought the same design, colour and same size! *omg* Bleh… I told her to go get it change… *whahahahaha* What a Coincidence… Karen was saying we can buy 4D already…


Here a picture on what we both bought for Klayton, from shooshoos....



36.7

5 days...

No comments:

Post a Comment