Friday, July 10, 2009

Sleepy Friday...

Took my lozenges and head to bed and fell asleep... Luckily the lozenges was dissolved, if not I might chock myself to death... -_-" Hubby was sneezing like crazy this morning and he got worst... Gave him my flu medicine, hopefully he can recover soon and me too ^^...

Basically was sleeping most of the time, it was raining and cooling but I was sweating -___-"
I have got a "sexy" voice and, thanks to my flu. Flu wasn't getting any better and will be meeting carrot & shan for Karaoke session and how the hell am I going to sing? Was telling carrot that they have to sit away from me and she will have to share the mic with shan... *lol*

Although hubby was not feeling well too but he still head down to buy me my lunch ^^ Thanks baby! Decided to head to CWP for our dinner and hubby suggested for a movie session, booked The Haunting in Connecticut@ 0930pm. It was still early, head to Metro to see if there is any nice wallet as I need a new one soon ^^ Hubby was telling me since I don't change wallet frequently he told me he will get me a LV again but I told him no... Why? Inflation, my current LV was bought 8 years ago and it's S$450.00 and now?! It's S$700 onwards :S

We checked out the prices for WII, S$499 inclusive of 5 games and 1 controller... Worth it? Hubby said he will get it most probably the next 2 weeks ... Exercise time! *lol* It's Movie time~
The Haunting in Connecticut movie base on true story and is filled with suspense and there is also a twist in the storyline which makes it even more interesting. Hubby hand was badly squeeze by me... hehe!

Reached home at about 1130pm and head straight to my lovely bed and fall asleep in less then 5 minutes ^^


Treasure Within You

The treasure is not in
What you own, What you wear, How you look,
or in your worldly accomplishments.

The treasure is within you.
It only needs to be uncovered and discovered.


36.5

No comments:

Post a Comment