Surprisingly, hubby wasn't really frustrated about the jam today... *lol* Thought I was late today and I am still the 1st to reach office today... Eng reach about 15 minutes later and I knew he drove to work today... So when he came in I asked "stuck in jam"? He asked how do I know and I told him me too... He told me he's really pissed... *lol*
Was thinking of playing my Wii even though I'm at work and I think I am going crazy soon as there are times that I just feel like crying today...*sob* Anyway, hubby date me to venus cafe for lunch today, he park his car at UE square and called me and told me that he will walk over and fetch me from my office and hold my hand to walk back to UE square *hahahahahaha* As it was during lunch time when hubby called, and usually Venus will be filled with lots of people very quickly so I told him to "chop" a place and I will walk over ^^
Today menu is Mee goreng with Chicken, simple and yummy meal ^^ *delicious*
As usual, we went to cold storage for a walk as there is really nothing in UE square to shop around except cold storage... Bought some apples, my favourite softy apple ^^ Hubby had a "appointment" with AL in the office about the new iphone 3Gs and Macbook Pro. Hubby was saying AL was very kind to show him how "miracle" works and he's waiting patiently to purchase his iphone3Gs as he current contract only end this July, 22...
Hubby went to Funan after the appointment with AL to find out more on Macbook pro and Wii games. He called me while he was in challenger and told me he saw Personal trainer (I think so), it's in a orange box and I told Karen about it, she will check it out for me... *yay* thanks carrot =D This Saturday, Carrot + Tomato + Mini pineapple will come over our place for WII session ^^ *Yippee* Pretty excited about it...
Times really flies today, 530pm and AL asked if anyone wanted to invest in To-To, 3 million dollar and all of us agreed ... Before he left, he told us he would take a picture of the To-To slip and email it to us.. *lol* Shortly, hubby came to pick me and we head to Sembawang for teochew porridge, I love the fish there... Our new spot for dinner now ^^
Played WII for about 2 hours today and thanks to the boxing game, I have issued lifting up my hand now... It's aching... hehe... But really enjoy the sweating and so call exercising session...
We will head to Vivo tomorrow to trade in for the House of the dead game for S$20, we bought it at S$45... This game is a disaster! Utter disaster! !@#$%^&*
Here are the overdue picture taken last Saturday, 11 Jul 2009 at Partyworld
Carrot + me + Shan
Lost Time Is Never Gained
Nobody will sympathize with a person who constantly lets chances pass by
without making any efforts to salvage them.
We normally don’t realize how important our loved and close ones are until they leave us,
and then we start regretting, which results in misery.
Lost time is NEVER gained again.

No comments:
Post a Comment