After the Ceremony, we head over to Thomson Plaza for Sakae Sushi and the room was specially booked by my FIL. 3 ladies wearing dresses and we got a hard time getting "into" the seats and out of the seats. The seats is a disaster for ladies... *lol* Not forgetting the food was yummy and thanks to my FIL ^^
After our yummy lunch we head back and I get ready for the durian cake we bought at Goodwood Park, the maid hates and dislike durian... the smells made her leave a distance from me while I was cutting the durian cakes *lol* Everyone loves the durian cake *phew*
All White and me me me :P


We left at about 300pm as Hubby need to collect cheque from Ubi and while on our journey back I fell asleep in the car with my head moving left, right, down... That's normal ma while sleeping in car. Hubby told me to lower my seat but I refused... *lol* I slept for about 30 minutes and hubby was tempted to sleep too but he's driving so.... he can't... *hehe* When we are about to reach, it started raining and I told hubby, go home and wash up and I will head to bed straight *lol* But, I didn't as I have to rush out the Made with Love scrape book for Only and my FIL as they are returning on Wednesday or Thursday.

Canon EOS Camera, a pity that this picture is a little blur-ish....
We left at about 300pm as Hubby need to collect cheque from Ubi and while on our journey back I fell asleep in the car with my head moving left, right, down... That's normal ma while sleeping in car. Hubby told me to lower my seat but I refused... *lol* I slept for about 30 minutes and hubby was tempted to sleep too but he's driving so.... he can't... *hehe* When we are about to reach, it started raining and I told hubby, go home and wash up and I will head to bed straight *lol* But, I didn't as I have to rush out the Made with Love scrape book for Only and my FIL as they are returning on Wednesday or Thursday.
Head out to CWP to develop the photographs taken this morning and walked around the mall for a bit as my we have a dinner date with my parent at about 8pm and it was still early. Head to Four leave to buy some bread for breakfast tomorrow and while I was at the cashier preparing to pay, I saw Angie. What a coincidence ^^ Oh yea, Angie told me my earring is ready, made with love by Angie and I can wear it on Lynn's wedding this coming Saturday. Thanks Angie xD
Head to 834 to meet up with my parents for dinner, it have been a long time since we have our dinner together and it's daddy treat today, thanks daddy ^^Although my daddy is a little annoying sometime but I still love him and of cos not forgetting Mummy. They will ordered my favourite dishes and asked me if the dishes they ordered was ok...
Finished the last Oreo durian cake today and gave Whisky some durian as I am really too full and I have also taken the durian cake this afternoon. Whisky gave out quite a long burp *eeew* Is this how dog react when they eat durian? Anyway, Oreo durian cake taste yummy too, carrot... you can try it but of course the durian strudel is the best!
Was watching channel 8, 103opm some true ghost stories and the exciting/scary part came... Somehow Whisky quickly jump up on the sofa and put his head on my lap... He can "feel" that I'm scared? *lol* Used to love horror and disgusting show last time but somehow, I feel that I have become timid, could it be due to I have been shower with lots of love by hubby?
Love is beautiful <3
36.5




No comments:
Post a Comment