Hubby sent me to work this morning and traffic wasn't really smooth today, took about 40 minutes to reach office today. Hubby head over to upper Thomson to fetch his dad to help him with some errands today, he's his dad "Ahmad" today :P
Hubby then called me in the afternoon informing me that we will have dinner with his wife + soon to be wife and I was shock as my dressing today was quite sloppy or I should said, super casual... I'm wearing Company's T-shirt... Supposed to have lunch with my colleagues but told them to go ahead as I need to go Liang court to search for a presentable shirt. Yeah, I'm fussy... *hehe* Spent about 30 minutes searching for the ideal shirt and thank god, I managed to grab one ^^, I also bought a pair of Ripple slipper ^^
Pretty busy with work and feeling a little upset with my work today as well... *sigh*
My mobile signal is office is bad to worst, Starhub failed! Anyway, that is not the point. Hubby called me at about 3pm and told me Best Denki @ PS will have 1 set of Mac book Pro 15" 2.8GHz coming in tomorrow and I told him to order it, I know how bad he wanted the Mac Book :) Received another call form Hubby telling me he's already here and I was asking where is his dad and Only and he told me he send them back already and i was like ???, thought we are having dinner. Anyway, to cut it short... The dinner was canceled as they finished their at about 4pm and Only is pregnant, hubby can see she is very tired and they have to wait for me to knock off... that will be 2hours wait~ :S So, hubby decided to sent them back first...
Head to Sembawang for our Teochew porridge, We love eating there... The steam fresh fishy and variety of vegetable and other food, Reasonable pricing and fresh! Went back home and decide to bring Whisky out for a walk but to my horror... I open up the door, I saw a WII game was chewed and definitely gone case. Moreover, the game belong to Carrot! Omg, I quickly sms her and told her about it and she asked is Whisky really a dog? *lol* Lucky thing is, the CD is inside our WII, just that the CD case and some pages is gone. Whisky know he did something wrong and gave us a "sad" face, but he cant escape the cane session and this time, it's from me!
Here is what Whisky did...
Rested for about 1hour30 minutes and started my exercise on Wii, have to select easy mode today as my leg is aching terribly :P About to sleep and hubby hop onto the bed and started to massage my leg... thanks baby
Hormones went crazy again... Luckily, hubby is here with me... always :)
36.6
No comments:
Post a Comment