It's 2pm already and Aurora was on time *nice* keke...Hubby left for his church session and Aurora and I begin to shop around TANGS to search for the dresses for Lynn's Tan wedding. Lynn and Ronny reach shortly as well... For me, shortlisted only 1 white dress from TANGS, 2 for Aurora... Ended up, Aurora and I bought the same white dress *lol* Another 6% rebate for TANGS card member ^^
Was tired after walking for about 3 hours non-stop, we decided to head to Dian Xiao Er for our lunch ^^ *moi favourite* But not to my expectation, I prefer CWP chef... Anyway, had some discussion for Lynn's Actual day schedule and she asked whether hubby and I could be her emcees... I was like -____-", Hubby has got no problem, for me is BIG problem... *lol*We will be meeting again on the 25 July to finalized everything. Continue our shopping and ended up, Aurora and I bought the same white dress and I applied for TANGS member last month and yay 6% rebate ^^
No idea why, we are so tired that we need to head to Bakerzin for a drink and for my Oreo cheese cake again *omg* Hubby called and told me that he have reached Vivo and he walked over to join us in Bakerzin... Before we bid goodbye to each other, hubby helped us to take down some picture ^^ Here are some picture ^^

After the girls left, I bought hubby to the shop that I have found the best deal so far and before that already called Karen and asked for her Opinion ^^ and "ta-dahhhhh... our new WII" ^^ It took about 1 hour for hubby to decide whether to buy or not to... and he finally decide to get it for me =D Thanks baby ^^ Love you <3
Our Wii U Wii *lol*
Left Vivo and reach home at about 10pm and hubby started setting up the WII and we started playing at 1030pm till 1am... *lol*
WII sports really makes me sweat, I love the boxing game and my hand are aching already...
Good news is Hubby is sending me to work, I can sleep for another 50 minutes or so... 3 cheers for hubby ^^
How Happiness Comes
We tend to forget that…
Happiness doesn’t come.. as a result of getting something we don’t have,
But it rather comes.. by recognizing and appreciating all that we have.

No comments:
Post a Comment