Received a call from Hubby at 1230pm and asking me for lunch! After he dropped me at my office he went to meet up with Clifford for a couple of hours so that he can date me for lunch, hehe... thanks baby ^^ Nothing special about today, we had our meal at Venus cafe and head for a walk at cold storage and it's only 2pm+ ... Hubby finding ways to rot till I knock off... *lol*
Suppose to head to Lot 1 CCK to book our Genting trip ticket but due to there's event ongoing soon I have to postpone our trip.
Hubby told me that he visited Granny during his waiting time and told her about what happened to Ryan... He told me Granny was crying, my heart was once again aching and tears started to roll down again...
I have read from the website about depression and I have some of the symptoms? Mmm... I feel like sleeping all the time, I have trouble concentrating, I just feel like crying and I have no idea why... I have frequent headache.... Not feeling motivated anymore...
"Occasionally, when depression causes physical symptoms (things like headaches or other stress-related problems), a person may see a doctor. Once in a while, even a well-meaning doctor may not realize a person is depressed, and just treat the physical symptoms."
I was telling hubby that I may seem ok on the outside but whenever anyone brings out the topic my tears will still roll down for hours and hubby knows it but at least I know I am better now, just that I'm still feeling sooooo....
Anyway, hubby bought me down for Dim sum opposite our block at about 10.30pm *yummy* :)
Thanks for everything baby, I really appreciate it...
Secret Of Being Happy
A happy man is happy not because everything is right in his life;
He is happy because he does all things in his life right.
36.6
102 days since he left me...
No comments:
Post a Comment