Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Wednesday Part II

Went to Venus Cafe for Nasi Lemak but all the chicken sold out so I will have to make do with the nugget and waited 40 minutes for it... I smell like oil and hair stinks *yucks* eeeeeeee... Head over to Funan to purchase 3 boxes of brochure holder thingy for office marketing stuff and waited for a cab to head back to office. My hand was pretty full and I'm glad that the taxi uncle quickly stretch his hand to the back to open the door for me ^^, I'm glad I always meet nice people :)

Received a call from Hubby this afternoon telling me that he gave Whisky a good beating lesson... Whisky was chewing my bank letters happily... End up he gets the cane session from hubby... He should be and he is running for his dear life :P *lol* Received another call from Diners today offering for a 2 years free wavier + S$20 court voucher and I rejected the offer.. They lady was asking Why not? I told her "S$20 courts voucher doesn't even sound attractive + it's only 2 years free wavier" Her replied was "laughter" *lol*

While having our dinner today, suddenly feel like making "siew mai" for hubby so head to NTUC to purchase the ingredient...

1st attempt *lol* It looks weird but at least hubby told me passed but a little salty... :P Shall try again tomorrow ^^

Here is.... Spoiltbrat own creation of weird looking but made with love "siew mai"... *lol*


Reached home and Whisky doesn't want to greet hubby *LOL* They are not in good terms now...
Told Whisky to go over to hubby and Whisky entertained me by going over and touch hubby and quickly come back asking me to carry him -___-" Hubby show me the letters that he chewed this afternoon and I pretend to be fierce and Whisky know he's wrong, kind of hard for me to explain or describe his expression... See liao want to laugh out loud and sayang him...


Busy weekend ahead *sleepy*
It's only Thursday tomorrow >.<


Act of Caring

Too often we under estimate:
The power of a touch,
A smile,
A kind word,
A listening ear,
An honest compliment,
Or the smallest act of caring.

All of which has the potential to turn a life around.


36.6
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment