Hubby wake me up so warmly and sweet, he was also smiling while wake me... He told me he's happy to wake up me as most of the time I am always the one waking up first and kiss good-bye to him... hehe... I quickly prepare my self while Hubby iron my clothing for me, thank you baby =D
We reached the airport pick up point at about 9.00am but we didn't see them as we told them we will each at about 9.10am... I was surprised to see 8 people with mask on, the feeling is like.. I'm in hospital. -___-" The security came to chase me from the pick up point and hubby wasn't around.. He went inside to look for them, before that he made a few call to his dad but no pick up...The security told me maximum waiting time only 10 minutes... Anyway, phew... They came out just in time ^^
Only, My FIL wifey was about 7 months pregnant and I guess it's a boy ... From her look? They always said if it's a boy Mama will be ugly, if it's a girl, Mama will be prettier... While I was expecting my boy, I can see the changes on my face ... so Eeeks... Told Hubby to prepare for the worst on my look and he was very assured that no matter how I become, fat or ugly he will still love me like crazy... For that, I can count on him *whahahahaha* He's quite poor thingy right... :P
Hubby dropped his dad and wife to Stella's place as it's very spacious and with nicer environment but bad thing is their room is on the 3rd level, so for a pregnant women it's quite tiring... As there's stocks at home and lots of dust on it and it isn't a ideal place for them to stay with us and aircon in guest room is out of order...Counting down to new flat as we need to stay for another 1.5 years as government have a rule for HDB... Have to stay in for at least 5 years before we can sell it*zzz* Anyway, we went to AMK Hub for our breakfast and some window shopping and bought some grocery again... It's like a war is coming soon in AMK Hub NTUC *lol* While making our payment I saw MR BEAN! *omg* My favourite soya milk + their cheese pancake ^^ Before that hubby already bought me Jollibean soya milk but hubby still buy me another cup to bring home + the cheese pancake of course... :P
Reached home at about 1.00pm and started preparing the food for Dinner as we planned to take a nap first, sooo tired... We slept for about 4hours, hubby is so dead... I am sure he will have difficulties to sleep tonight :P We woke up at about 6.00pm and I started to prepare our dinner ^^
Here is what I prepare today;
1. Chicken Essence + Chicken + Potato + Egg
2. Sweet Potato + lean meat + Prawns
Have to apply for leave on 27 July 2009 as My FIL will be having his ROM in Singapore... We will also be bringing them to Goodwood park for Durian session! *yiiipppepee*
Logged on to Facebook and saw Esther post on her fats growing on her... Just want to tell her, she is very blessed and gaining weight is a good thing or I should said... It's a part of pregnancy, if you did not gain weight during pregnancy, you should be very worried... You don't have to care about what your friends or anyone said about you, they are just jealous and ignorance... Ignore what they said or accept it with a smile as it's really a happy moment, don't let them affect you... Be happy :)
Oh my god, It's Monday tomorrow *sigh*
I'm growing fat fat fat but I'm happy :)
Wii time with hubby again ^^
36.4
O - 17 - 19
16 LMS
18 LMS

No comments:
Post a Comment