Head back to sleep after that and thanks to my dear Whisky, he woke me up at 9am -_-"
Head out to St Andrew's Cathedral at about 2.05pm as we have a appointment with Pastor Loo at 3pm to understand more on christianality... The "lesson" ends at about 5pm+ as Pastor can see that I'm pretty bored and tired as I'm a newbie for Christian thingy and I couldn't really understand most of the topic and some strange equation... As for hubby, he's baptized when he was 4 years old and he took bible exam during his 'O' level, more knowledge on christian thingy and of course, he's very interested. We will be seeing Pastor Loo next Sunday at 3pm again :)
SMS Karen whether she's at Goodwood park hotel already as we was thinking we can join her for the durian makan session. She called me and told me they won't be dining in there and told me we don' have to go over as she will buy for us ^^
We went to Raffles Shopping Centre for a walk and decided to take a look at COACH as they're having sales right now! Luckily, I'm not a fan of COACH and I have to put a full stop to branded bag :) Went to B1 and Hubby saw "Ding Tai Fung" poster and jokingly suggest to have our meal there and I agreed immediately and I missed their xiao long bao ^^ We have never been to Singapore "Din Tai Fung" and so we went in to have the following;

Dumpling is yummy, fried rice is just nice not too oily while the Crispy prawn something is oily but yummy! :P
Food too pricey, 3 dish cost us S$31.75, I rather have my dian xiao er.. Healthy and nutritious ^^
It's still raining while on our way to Mummy place as she've prepared some food for us~ See, how can I not grow fat? Received carrot SMS telling me that our number 3590 did not come up in today 4D but the number 4590 came up -___-" *sigh* Treat it as a donation to Singapore pool as they did donate to charity frequently...
Head to Carrot place to collect Durian cake and Durian Strudel~
I have no idea how much is the strudel but the durian cake is about S$8.90 before GST if I'm not wrong...

Every mouthful is heavenly full of durian flesh, it's really so OMG nice! The best Durian cake/strudel that I've eaten so far~ Everything blended in so perfectly that I felt like I'm eating the an actual durian... What you pay is what you get :)
Thanks carrot for the strudel and cake ^^ Next time, it's on us ok? ^^
Super sinful day for us today, lots of food to munch on :P
Enjoy What You Have
Success is not defined by obtaining everything you want,
but by enjoying and appreciating everything you want.
Learn to enjoy what you have.
36.9
Faith is a gift that I have yet to receive...

No comments:
Post a Comment