Doctor suspect there's something pressing on my nerve which cause the sharp pain at my lower back area... Soooo many problem... (T-T)
During the 2nd x-ray same thing, have to fill in my LMD and this time it's a guy... He asked me... "anything wrong with your menses"? with a weird look on his face. Sigh... Have to repeat/explain the same thing the 2nd time... We will never go SATA again...
Went out to marsiling market for lunch today at my aunt fish soup stall and yippeee... I'm so glad that she told me that I look better now.. as in not pale anymore...
3 more days and whisky will no longer be with me (T-T)
Here are some picture of whisky with us since Dec 2007 till current...
alt=""id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5330124057668925282" />
I will miss my Whisky terribly >.< I should SMS Molly and get her to pick Whisky up at a later date? kekeke...
No comments:
Post a Comment