Ms Lynn wasn't feeling well today but still, she came out and drive us to PS... so touch >.< onblur="try {parent.deselectBloggerImageGracefully();} catch(e) {}" href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhvfbKMObjnJ3H9-y-qsn9PzsdCnKFmL4XZ6zCWeOpNjVVEH2ETN-9RaFjVKomALj3tSa7sGndoJwIQ3vYqg6RiGsZK52urdHMqzpHOMAZbmT0Nh8vErMZWycjmwhxn7QySxKvaV9hxq5Ba/s1600-h/SNC00266.jpg">
Ms Aurora with her grilled chicken
Me with my sirlion steak ^^ Sigh... I look soo...... :S
I'm feeling so pissed with myself today that I did not take in much green leafy vegetable... (T_T)
Here a few shots we've taken today~
Aurora mentioned that she is deciding to have her ROM next year and wedding dinner in year 2011! I' felt happy for her ^^ So, we went to different jewelery shop with her to look around the diamond ring and wedding band ^^ Aurora and I are excited about being Lynn jiemei in august and her husband will have to suffer a little during the gate crashing as Lynn told us that ........... so... bless him... bride told us what she wants but we will discuss further in May...
Aurora bought the following stuff for me during her trip to japan~~ it's so kawaiiiiiii and nice~~~~ it's very sweet of her and she told me she felt happy to see me smile/happy again...
1. Cookies
2. Some kind of strawberry candy/jelly?
3. Health Charm
4. Good Luck Charm
5. Pregnancy Charm
6. Handkerchief
7. Mangnet
8. Coins Purse
Thank muchie girl! Love ya ^^
Hubby join me & Aurora for a movie at about 4.30pm... Shopaholic~ We love this movie.. Funny, Sweet, Love, shopping, "evil" side of credit cards...~ Lucky we are still in time to grab this show as it's going down the cinemas soon... Lynn couldn't join us as she's not feeling + she have to go over to her in laws place for dinner... Luckily, we will be catching up soon in May for her wedding stuff discussion~
My 1st outing with my friends since my pregnancy issue thingy... My confinement will end soon ^^ I will be heading to SATA tomorrow for x-ray on my back and butt... I hope everything is alright!
God bless everyone :)
No comments:
Post a Comment