Saturday, April 11, 2009

Looking forward to June :)

Visited the Gynae on Thursday, Uterus is back to normal, 8cm :)
I will have to wait for 1 mense then back to TMC for a test on cervix thingy which cost S$170 :S and.... We can try for baby in June'09 :D Meantime, I'm going to prepare myself and strengthen my body for my next pregnancy.

Gynae said I'm more on the fragile side so I have to take extra care and extra pre-caution for my next pregnancy... Hubby & I have discussed about giving Whisky away as during my 1st pregnancy I have a hard time taking care of him and also I have terrible backache whenever I shower, clean, groom him and I can't carry him... I am a super kaisu owner that Whisky area have to be very very clean... Hubby took care of him during my pregnancy complication but not up to my standard :x but I really appreicate whatever he did for whisky as he's allergy to whisky fur... He've got rashes, flu and sore-eye because of Whisky :x

We'll be planning for a short trip but have not decide on the venue yet... The hospital bills is killing my hubby... So bloody expensive. The amount spent on hospitalisation allow us to go Europe/Japan :(

No comments:

Post a Comment