Dreamt of a stupid dream and woke up at 7am today, fell asleep and the stupid dream continue! How irritating... Blah, don't want to go into details on the dream. I was damn pissed that I used my finger to poke my hubby face hard... cos.... he gave me bad dream... LOL!
He open his eyes to look at me and fell asleep again... -___-"
Don't understand why is my butt still aching and painful at time which any small/slighty movement will kill me... Will be seeing the doctor tomorrow as the appointment today was full and doctor was telling the nurse no appointment he won't entertain, how rude! Hubby was telling me there's another doctor at MT.E for back/butt pain, still considering as I believe the fees will be much higher... >.<>.<
While on our way out today, my neighbor was outside her house and the 1st thing she saw me was to look at my tummy... Sobsob... I wan my bloody tummy back!!! To be honest, my heart is still aching... One of my friend told me that she thinks I have depression after she read my blog -____-"
Have been taking DOM for the past two days and the taste and smell is really HORRIBLE...
I'm not a alcohol/wine person, after taking DOM my face will "red" up in less then 2 mins... Sigh... Chicken essence is bad as well... :S Nevertheless, I will continue to take no matter how bad it is... :p Endure!
June June June June... Fasterly come....~~~~~~ ^^
No comments:
Post a Comment