Thursday, April 16, 2009

A normal Thursday

The bleeding/lochia has not stop...It's annoying... Argh~! Gynae also told me that menses won't be back so soon... and there's lump on my left and right side of butt due to repeated jab during the pregnancy and it's achy >.<

Yesterday hubby asked me whether I'm interested to go to Taiwan then to HK... Holiday~~~ ^^
I can only choose 1 due to tight budget and most probably we will be going to Taiwan again in June... We will be heading to Suntec this Saturday for the travel fair ^^

Hubby took me out for movie today at Yishun and we catch fast and furious 4, I would said the movie is nice~~ Before that we little a little shopping/walking as well...We walked pass city chain and hubby went in to check on a white Seiko watch with diamond and wanted to buy for me...It's about 1.4K... Holy Molly... It din happen as I've already hold his hand and walk him out... :P
Argh.. I can't seem to upload the picture of the watch... Here's the spec... It's white and it's really niceeeeee ~~~~
  • Stainless Steel Case
  • 10bar Water Resistant
  • Sapphire Crystal Glass
  • Screw Crown
  • Screw Case Back
  • 52 Diamonds

Nothing really special to blog about today, went to popular and bought a pregnancy book today, bought Whisky food as well... He will be leaving me on the 25th April to a better new owner (T-T)

I'm scared and worried about my next pregnancy on... what if... it happen again? I have a lot of what if on my mind >.<

Lynn's wedding is coming up soon and I will be meeting her and Aurora for a movie, makan and chit-chat session next Sunday! It've been a long time since we last catch up and Aurora is back from Japan, she got me quite alot of stuff... ^^ Yippee... Thanks girl...

Thank god, Lynn will be driving ^^


No comments:

Post a Comment