Saturday, April 18, 2009

Weekend!

Prepared potato with carrot for Whisky for his lunch today and guess what... he... he pick up the carrot and drop it onto the floor and ate only the potato (potato is already inside his stomach) .... argghhh!!



Drag my hubby out of bed early morning today to bring me out for breakfast ^^ We then head to NTUC at civil centre and he bought DOM & Chicken essence for me :) My daily routine will be:

Multi-vitamina/Floic Acid in the morning - Chicken Essence in the afternoon - DOM before bedtime...

Cook myself and hubby lunch today... chicken + Chicken essence + ginger + egg + potato... Been a long time since I last cook and now I can stand and walk longer... But my back and butt will still ache... :S Can I please recover and have a strong body soon >.<>.<

Hopefully, I can get a good deal tomorrow at the travel fair... Holiday~~~ I'm coming~ wait for me~~~ :P

No comments:

Post a Comment