Mummy cooked me ... Pig trotter with OMG 1 bottle of vinegar... -__-"
I really can't stand vinegar but I manage to take some of the "soup".
Long bean with prawns & ota egg

Vinegar pig trotter

22 April 2009
ASA Holiday called me yesterday to inform me that the hotel I requested is full and gave me 2 other choices to choose from. I confirm with her the hotel I wanted yesterday and this afternoon she called telling me it's full -___-"Luckily, she told me she manage to get a room for us at "xi men ding"(which I wanted our hotel to be in "xi men ding") phew... The room and ticket is confirm ^^ yippeee... I have also register hubby and myself for Computex in taiwan... 41 days to Taiwan...
Tag along hubby for his delivery to funan today, while he's done with the delivery we are heading out at the carpark and ahead of us is a ashgrey honda stream SJA8961A, as the barrier kept showing "please wait", he reverse without even checking! Hubby horn at him and he wave his hand to apologize, gosh... what a noob driver... We then head to ICA buliding to renew our passport and alight to check the car and carplate was... cracked... *sigh*
My passport will expire only in year 2011 but hubby insist that we do it together (Hubby passport expired this year Nov) The photo taken today was... disaster (T-T) Passport can be collected next Monday! :) After we are done with our passport hubby bought me to Bugis for a walk, he just wants me to walk more >.<
28 days to Hubby birthday, I have no idea what to get for him. My ear will have to suffer because he will nag at me for whatever I buy for him as he constantly repeating that don't waste money on him and he don't need anything, just give myself to him as present... lol
It will be our 4th year anniversary this coming October...I feel like we have been together for ages... keke
For my Hubby :)
thank you for your sweet love all these years...
thank you for giving me happiness...
thank you for being so sweet...
thank you for being there for me everyday...
thank you for driving me all around the places just to make me happy/smile...
thank you for giving in to me all the time...
thank you for being so patience...
thank you for cooking and helping out with the household chores...
thank you for cheering me up whenever I'm feeling down...
thank you for your hugs and kisses everyday...
thank you for tolerating my nonsense...
thank you for doting my parents...
thank you for the bedtime story for baby and me during my pregnancy...
thank you for the massage whenever my back, butt, hand, leg aches...
thank you for listening to my complain/whining although sometime i tend to repeat... :P
thank you for bringing me out for holidays ^^
thank you ... there's too many thank you to go on... Just want to thank my hubby for everything... I love you baby :)
No comments:
Post a Comment