There's freebie from the travel fair for F&E to taiwan, which consist of:

1. T-Shirt x2 (Pink and Grey)
2. Deco for Handphone
3. Brochure/Map
4. Book on Taiwan
5. Lagugge lock
6. Notepad
7. Train pass in Taiwan (valid for one year)
After that Hubby suggest that we head to NgeeWatch at Suntec, he wanted to take a look at the watch for me again... I really love the watch but it's too pricey! They currently do not have the stock so the lady took down hubby number, telling us that she would check for us the best price and call us today but.. no news from her.
Anyway, we head to NewyorkNewyork for lunch, we ordered Meat platter for 2 and ... we can't finish it... It's a sinful meal .... Hubby will be fatter cos he ate more! hahaha... :p
By the way, I've been trying to gaining weight and I successfully gain about 4.5kg and now I have to maintain it... So easy to gain and it'll never easy to maintain... :(

Bought my most favourite chocolate from Royce... Yummyyyyy~~~ ^^



Next stop... We left Suntec and head to St Andrew Cathedral wanting to pray for our angel, Ryan but the hall was used for some elderly church session so we decide to go back tomorrow :)
We went to Central next just to buy this yummy bread, very soft... S$6 a pack.. it's really ex...

There's citychain at Central and we head in to try the watches that I like... 3 Model here...
Like the Gold colour design, it come in sliver colour but currently no stock... This watch comes with 8 diamond, previously the one that I like was with 52 diamond but the diamond is outside the watch and what if it drop out? ... zzzz


Left city chain, the staff will call hubby once they have stock and it's must be... best price if not forget it ^^
Today is my longest shopping trip after my pregnancy... Back still aching :S
I will be heading to office a short while tomorrow to do some stuff and updates :)
God bless everyone :)
No comments:
Post a Comment