Saturday, April 25, 2009

Pale no more~ ^^

23 April'09

I'm loving "Dian Xiao Er" food now... It's so yummy and healthy and it's herb related! Hubby bought me for lunch at causeway point on Friday. Later on went to "Hock hua" to top up the ingredients for my longan drink, I've been taking longan + redates + ginger tea for close to 1 month, another 2 weeks to go, as well for my confinement food... Body is recovering and definitely stronger compare during my pregnancy...

Family meal Set



24 April'09

Hubby told me I look better now, pale no more! He told me I got more energy to "qi" (make him angry) him also... :P Again, tag along hubby for his delivery to Funan and Tampines One... So nice, get to see him 24h, hehe... I will be resuming back to work soon, maybe this week...
Anyway, shop around Tampines One for abit and asked my hubby to buy me this strawberry cake, it's really yummy and strawberry is sweet, abit pricey S$4.20. I'm missing taiwan strawberry already!



25 April'09

Rinse and shine~ Urgent order to Tiong Bahru this morning and of course I'll tag along with my hubby... After delivery I told hubby I wanted to go back as I'm tired but he suggest to walk for awhile -_-" Bless him, "walk for a while" makes his wallet hole bigger... lol... He brought me to porridge buffet and got me 2 dress from wanko/veeko^^ *sob* I'm becoming fat again but I don't care :P

Dress 1, Top part can be taken out and bottom can be wear as a skirt :)


The material of the dress is so comfty... casual and suitable for maternity wear :P


Molly will bring Casper the westie over my place on Monday to see if he can get along with Whisky... If everything is fine, I will have to give whisky away next week (T-T)

This evening, Hubby told me he wanted to bring me to "pak tor" and asked me to choose somewhere that I would like to go... lol... From 8.00pm - 9.15pm I'm still clueless... In the end, I told him I wana stay at home cos I'm sleepy already... his face ---> -___-"

Yippeee, will be seeing Lynn & Aurora tomorrow, am so looking forward to it ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment