*sobsob* No idea why, the flash back for that day keep flashing recently.
Anyway, hubby bought me out for a walk at causeway point in the evening with my swollen eyes.. >.< We had "The Family set meal" at dian xiao er and I really love the food there. After dinner, we went to search for present for Mummy for mother's day. Oops, as I walked pass a lady section I saw a dress which I love the material and design so I went to dressing room to try :P Guess what, I bought 2 dress in two different colour and less then S$50! =D It's at promotion price, a very good buy! Initially, wanted to get a watch for her but don't think she will wear it everday so we drop that idea and we head to Metro to find something that she can use daily... After about an hour, we decided and bought her a Braun Buffel sling bag and we hope she will like it ^^ Mummy is working today and I called to inform her that we'll wait for her to knock off to send her back home and also pass her the gift we bought for her :)
Yipppeee... Hubby will be bringing me to Batam on 30-31 May with his relatives/cousin, it's a Lim's outing. Hurray! I can go for SPA and golf session + shopping trips~ After resting for one day, Taiwan... Here I come ^^
Sad, happy & blessed :)



I'm too blessed to be stress... hehe!
Baby, I'm glad that I have you with me...
10 days to Hubby birthday~ *counting down*
No comments:
Post a Comment