Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Things to look forward in May ^^

Hubby drop me to Woodlands MRT station this morning because he have no appointment today and if he were to send me to work he will find ways to rot nearby my office area till i knock off... lol. It've been quite sometime since I last took MRT and luckily today hubby din send me to work if not it will be a disaster. My colleague Eng told me he was stuck in CTE for more then an hour and he was cursing ans swearing like crazy, gosh.. hate traffic jams... During my MRT trip, there's flashes on what happen that day and eyes was a little watery but phew it din roll down... >.<

There's lots of things to look forward in May '2009 :)

1. 9 May - Additional 1 days of annual leave... lol :P
2. 14 May - Jie Mei gathering for Lynn's upcoming wedding
3. 16 May - Shan's ROM + Buffet
4. 10 may - Mother's Day, still tinking of what to buy for Mummy...
5. 19 May - Let's keep it a secret first ^^
6. 20 May - Let's keep it a secret first ^^
7. -- May - Date not confirm, going to buy jiemei dress for Lynn's wedding ^^

I'm so broke this month >.<


This morning while on my way to office, I was listening to mp3 using my omnia, this song came up and I find that it's suitable for me to sing for my hubby... keke...
*close your ear*

For my hubby ^^ - 有你真好

I am thinking of you 我有你真好 你能讓煩惱變的渺小

我遇見一個最懂我的人 我會提醒自己 把這份愛收好

I am thinking of you 我有你真好 只要牽著你的手就知道

我不是一個人在這世界停靠 因為我擁有你 在我心裡

Took this pics couple of year ago, hubby gona kill me if he saw this... :P


<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Treasure your loved ones, always :)

No comments:

Post a Comment