Monday, May 25, 2009

Unpleasant Monday~

Unpleasant Monday for me... Tummy wasn't feeling well when I woke up this morning but couldn't care less if not I'll be late for work... Lucky there's no accident/emergency during my MRT rides to office... *lol* Reached office at about 930am and started running in and out of the washroom *sob* Also had a terrible headache, could it be due to the weather? At last, decided to apply for half day medical leave...

Visited the doctor in the late afternoon, temp was at 37.5 ... Zzzz. Dr Loh saw me and he was shocked/surprised and told me that I look better and glowing now... *yippee* Dr Loh was telling me he look more like a patient cos he look pale... :P

Don’t say that you should have not existed.
Without you, there will be a hole in creation.
A missing life to those in your family.
A missing friend to those around you.
A missing role in this world.

Treasure your uniqueness. It is a gift given only to you.
Play your role in life.


8 days to Taiwan!


36.3


2WW for now *praying hard*

No comments:

Post a Comment