Thursday, May 7, 2009

Tiring day

Yipppe~! It's Friday tomorrow... Just started work this week and I'm counting down to weekend or should I said looking forward, that bad uh... I'm a little sick of work and a little hard to focus as well. Hate taking train alone, flashes on what happen that day kept flashing back (T-T)

I was updating my HR listing for France side today and happen to see it's my boss birthday yesterday and my new colleague PJ birthday today! During lunch, went to bakerzin and bought 3 oreo cheese cake for him, eng & ian. Boss not in so no cake for him :P He's 25 and I'm still the youngest in the office cos my birthday fall in December ^^. hehe!

Here's the pixs, his first birthday in Singapore :)





The cheesecake really makes me drool but due to my speedy weight gain I have to back off, lol.

ps* PJ skin is really OMG smooth and flawless.. so jealous!

Busy at work today and will be staying a little later then usual so told my hubby that I will head home myself today as there's this stupid ERP of S$2.50 after 530pm but Hubby say no and he will pick me up, and of cos I'm happy ^^

Received a cheque from citibank today for my Dividend dollars... Finally..
I was wondering why is it during payment, I paid for what I shop, where the hell is the 5%, 2%, 0.5% cash back.. so now I know... cashback is by cheque...gosh, I'm such a noob *__*

Have to wake up early tomorrow, gona sleep soon... *sleepy*
Take care my friends :)



For my Hubby;

My hubby = My 防空洞

还记得那一次你将你的手
小心的放进我的口袋轻声的说不要颤抖
还记得那一次你擦干我的泪
还坚持将我低下的头紧紧的贴进你的胸口
我有多久没感动过若不是你那么强烈的保护我
若不是你的那一句你有的不多
却愿意把最好的都留给我


Tired, Sleepy but happy day :)

*Friendship is never an accident. It is always the result of high intentions, sincere effort, intelligent direction and skillful execution. It represents the wise choice of many alternatives. *

4 comments:

  1. ... sweetie... i had thot about your morning trips to work... saw u loaded up your mp3s ready for some sleeping sessions in the mrt before u leave for work... and assumed that u are back on track........ looks like i have to pester u more during your train ride, to eradicate unhealthy unnecessary recollections. so dun blame me for disturbing your sleep hor... think of the coming evenings, when i pick u up from work, i'll be your medication and your health supplements ^^.

    ReplyDelete
  2. -__- u sleep when u take train? Morning so pack, got seat? U nv tell me this morning u sleeping? I also sleep thru out the journey when taking train.. *wahahaha*

    ReplyDelete
  3. alvin lor, he don't have blooger account ma. If afternoon go I will slp, morning usually no place to sit de... >.<

    ReplyDelete