Saturday, May 23, 2009

2nd attempt on Oreo Cheese cake!

Hubby accompany me to CWP to purchase my Oreo cheese cake ingredients this morning + Blender and portable HDD for Karen... We saw a booth for UOB, offering a free lifetime card and so, we decide to sign up and we got some really crappy vouchers... *Recession* The staff told us that RHB is giving away some nice and good goodies, shall check out RHB... keke...

Anyway, started my Oreo cheese cake making session at about 5 o'clock and ended at 6 o'clock... Hopefully, it turn out edible... Just check on the cheesecake 15 minutes ago, it's still too soft to be serve so have to wait till tomorrow, safer :P

Went swimming with hubby in the evening, for the 1st time I wore bikini to public pool and for the 1st time I swim 10 laps. Thanks to hubby for coaching me the way to swim "frog style"months ago. Stamina is increasing ^^ Used to swim freestyle as I have yet to know frog style... Last time swim 1 lap and I'm like half dead already... *lol* Came home and discovered there's a white plastic bag hanging outside my door... I was asking Hubby what is it, both of us have no idea and I suddenly thought of Angie! Must be her and indeed it's. She bought me Pig trotter and Oreo cheesecake *lol* Thanks girl! Sorry, did not bring my mobile phone out with me ;)

Stephanie Sun concert, 11 July '09... *sobsob* Feel like watching but the ticket is OMG expensive... S$111 including booking fees...

Sleepy day for me, bedtime now~

The road will be dark; and you might not know the way,
Yet, with the goal in sight; be certain you won’t stray.
It will give you all the strength; and will take you through.

Keep your eyes upon the goal, keep it always in your sight.
It will help you don the crooked road, and lead you to the light.


Don’t make promise when you are in joy.
Don’t reply when you are sad.
Don’t take decision when you are angry.

Think twice., Act wise.

God bless everyone *amen*

36.7

No comments:

Post a Comment