Ian treat me lunch today at "Man Tang Lou" a hong-kie restaurant nearby office and omg, I discovered a maggot in my broccoli ~! Eeeew~~~ Forgot to take a pic of it... arghhh...
After lunch, head to UE square and bought 1 oreo cheese cake, Ian doesn't want because he wants to diet! Hate him, he's so slim yet told me he want to diet... lol...
My oreo cheese cake from Bakerzin^^ it's really YUMMY~

Hubby came at about 5pm to pick me up and together we bought Whisky to vet as he's having ear infection >.< Thick yellowish thingy inside his left ear and yellowish tear stain, that's the sign of infection. Anyway, I will never bring whisky to that groomer again, humpf!
Have to clean his ears twice daily and to feed him with antibiotics and pills for pain... Total bills is $79.20 (T-T) I'm so broke... Hope he'll be able to recover soon =)
Received a call this evening from ASA, our ticket is ready for collection and it's time to pay the remaining deposit... Holiday Holiday I'm coming~~~
Karen sent me the following last Saturday, taken on 13 August '2004! Sooo long ago~
Any different? Slimmer right? *lol*
My bestie & Myself ^^

Location: My Mum's place and in My computer room :P
8 days to go, I'm so bloody excited... Can't wait to blog it out now >.<

No comments:
Post a Comment