Woke up early morning and started packing quietly while Hubby is still sleeping... End up he woke up early -__-" and he saw me with a bag of "stuff"but luckily he din know what's inside as I covered it with purple wrapper and off I go to meet up with Angie... I went out late and he was wondering why, so i lied to him giving him some lame excuse! My heart was beating fast... >.< Guess what, she also made me 1 oreo cheese cake, this time with the Oreo biscuit at the bottom, thanks a lot girl ^^ Reached Suntec at about 1130am and passed by a swim wear shop call "Seafolly" and the swim wear in there is insanely + OMG expensive! As my current swim wear is like ugly so I decided to get one but couldn't find one in Suntec. I bought the almond longan cake + rose petal from Suntec then we walked to Bugis and Angie suggested to bring me for dessert *drool*. She knows I like Mango Sago Pomelo ^^ It's really yummy and mango is Sweeeeet~~~
My Mango Sago with Pomelo...
Angie's Water Chestnut Something... :P
We walked to the new mall "Illuma", there a shop call "Bella Kini". Variety of swim wear and reasonable price. Tried on about 3 swim wear but it's either too small or too loose so ended up bought 1 bikini set... my 1st bikini set! *lol* Thanks to Angie recommendation ^^
It's 2.30pm, we took cab and head to Amara Sanctuary Resort. I'm so glad Angie is with me if not my hands will break... Checked in at 3pm and started decorating the room... See any difference?
Before:

After:

Called Hubby at about 3.45pm and asked him to come and fetch me at Amara Sanctuary Resort, he was asking why am I there and I gave him another lame reason saying because boss asked me to check out corporate rate for hotel stay in there as Big boss from France is coming in June... *hehe*
Waited for the shutter bus with Angie at the Hotel Lobby, she's meeting her boyfriend at chinatown as they are paying the deposit for dim sum buffet for their R.O.M in September.
I was worried that Hubby couldn't find the way to Amara Sanctuary so walked out and waited for him at the road side and he was surprise to see me... He parked the car... and I told him there's a buffet in there very CHEAP and of cos that's a lie! *lol* So I bought him to level 2 and pretend to blur on which way to go... Oops, I told him I can't remember where is it... Anyway, I hold him and walked towards the room, 201... and..I told him "TAaaa DAaaa" and I passed him the room card... His face was like stunned + omg + little smile on his face...
We rested for about 30 mins and decided to go for "sky ride", the weather is really hot & warm... It also came with 2 free digital photo during our cable car ride and sky ride... Complimentary from the Hotel ^^ There's also tickets for Song of the sea but couln't catch it as our movie is at 9pm... :(

After our ride, we decided to walked back to the hotel, about 15 mins walk... Hubby took some shots for me, here's it's... You will notice most of the picture is me me me me me and ME! It's more like my birthday instead of Hubby... *lol*

Decided to go for a 30 mins swim @ sky pool as it's 7pm already and we are a little hungry...
The pool is really nice and most importantly it really have got a "Sanctuary" feeling... Away from the city, very relaxing and nice view from the pool... + a mini Jacuzzi in there... I would definitely love to go back again! This sky pool is only for adult, pool for families is at other side "Dream pool"... Too lazy to walk over to see how it's like... ;P

After swimming we prepared ourselves to Vivocity for our Dinner and Movie Session, Star Trek!
Went to Eagle Swensen for Dinner, Hubby had fried chicken something and I've fish and chips. Ordered Banana Split for hubby, it's his favourite~ + FOC salad and chips~

9.00pm, it's movie time! received a SMS from boss earlier on asking whether I'm in SG... So I replied yes and he replied about 2h later telling me that he've signed all the cheque and it's on my desk also asking whether I could do the bank transfer thingy by tomorrow AM as it's urgent... *sobsob* I'm on leave from 19-20 May and check out timing is 12pm on 20 May... I told hubby about this and he's very sweet to send me back to office after our movie which is about 11.30pm and get the document so that I can head off to bank straight away after our breakfast. I'm a little sad as my whole schedules was off... After movie suppose to rush back to hotel so that I can make it on time to presen tthe birthday cake to Hubby at 12am... Humpf... Anyway, reach hotel at about 12.30am...
Hubby with his cake ^^

20 may 2009
Woke up at 7.15am today and get myself ready for breakfast and then head to DBS Shenton way for work thingy... Amara Sanctuary served American breakfast... Nicely presented but a little oily and it's sinful... Bacon with lots of fats... *keke* It's include eggs, hash brown, sausage and bacon... Waitress was very attentive, cleared up the plate very quickly and refill for coffee was fast... *thumb up*
Hubby with his Sunshine up and me with Omelet...

After our breakfast we went to Glass Pavilion to look around... One of the highlights of Amara Sanctuary Resort Sentosa is the stunning Glass Pavilion tucked within the lushly landscaped grounds - making it the most romantic and elegant wedding or event location. The Glass Pavilion is furnished with stylish transparent Philippe Starck-designed ‘Louis Ghost Chairs’ and can seat up to 40 guests or provide standing room for up to 60 guests. Adding to its charm is an antique bell and a waterfall that serves as a picturesque backdrop to the pavilion. Hmmm... the waterfall is actually quite lame... =x
Went to the hotel lobby and get the staff to call in a cab for us, less then 10 mins and limo cab is here... During the waiting time, hubby took some shots for me again...

Reached DBS at about 8.30am and I was praying that we have enough time for swimming... and YES! we do have enough time~ reached hotel at 9am so we quickly change to our swim wear and yay~ nobody was swimming this early, the whole pool was "ours" ... Swim for about 1h30mins and now my body is aching... *___*
Checked out the hotel at 12pm and Hubby said he wanted to bring me for a walk in the island..
See... It's more like my birthday... Know hubby is tired so I told him we head home for a rest...
Went home and put down our stuff ... Whisky was so eager,excited & happy to see us... But we are leaving the house in about 15 mins time and whisky knows... he was barking at us and whining + his "whooo whooo" sound... He was telling us how can we leave him alone again! >.<

For every beauty there is an eye somewhere to see it.
For every truth there is an ear somewhere to hear it.
For every love there is a heart somewhere to receive it..
36.2
No comments:
Post a Comment