Monday, May 4, 2009

1st day of work

Officially started work today, everything was fine and smooth.. . *phew*
My clgs jokingly asked me today, whether did I buy a mask because they did as Boss was in the office last Thursday and he was down with flu since last Tuesday till now... Anyway, hope he will get well soon, I don't want to get the flu virus from him, haha! Hope that swine flu will go away soon. /shoo shoo!

Hubby fetch me from work today and suddenly I saw him smiling to himself while driving, so I asked why is he smiling? He told me "nothing"... Well, for my character, I will insist him to tell me and he did everytime without fail but this time his mouth is so tight and he only hinted me "to dress nicely tomorrow" and there's surprise for me... Humpf!

Mother's day is coming, am still thinking what to get for Mummy and where to bring her out for meal...

Love Hubby, Mummy and abit of Daddy cause he's naughty sometime! hehe... + Whisky ^^ although he's mischievous most of the time but he will have his ways to make me laugh with his silly move like "digging my floor" or hide underneath my tv cabin and give me a sad look but his tail still wagging waiting for me to said "COME"... lol...

Talking about Whisky I really can't bear to give him away, he gave me laughter almost everyday and will still request me to carry him with his wagging tail even though he get a scolding from me and my killer look at him... lol...Whisky will bark at hubby if hubby tried to beat me on my butt, barking non-stop at hubby... There's once I asked hubby to pretend to scold me infront of Whisky, indeed! whisky bark at him! haha! If I tried to scold/beat hubby whisky "bo chap" lalalalalala~~~.
I couldn't bear to see him alone at home and that I couldn't carry, play or bring him out for a walk, I felt miserable seeing his sad face during my previous pregnancy complication and therefore decided to give it to Molly. He will be having 3 walks daily and he can take meat, yes! meat! instead of dry food. Whisky can get along well with Casper as well and Casper is born on Aug'07 while Whisky is Sept'07 ^^ Molly is also the lady who offered to help me look after Whisky FOC until I get well during my last pregnancy but... Anyway, I can still go over her place whenever I want if I wants to see Whisky =) Whisky will be happier and a blessed dog with Molly and her family :) Whisky have been with us from 04 Dec'07 till now and so far only celebrated his birthday once *sobsob* tears in my eyes...



I'm so excited, there's lots of things to do and to blog about but lets just keep it a secret first. hehe!


Felt content & happy with what I have :)
Dear god, thank you for everything... Please bless my Hubby and my parents with good health and wish them happiness :)

No comments:

Post a Comment