As usual, stuck on the bed playing bubble breaker, MSN, net surfing on my handphone, phew... I'm glad Hubby got me the Omnia, it's a wise choice!
Raining cats and dogs this afternoon and only subsided in the evening... Cooling day, catalyst to my ever lethargic body, I slept immediately when Hubby switch off the lights and went off to work at about 4 o'clock.
Angie + her MIL + Marco the maltese visited me at about 9.45pm. Angie made me tiramisu and aunite made me "Hei Lou Mi" and Marco pee and poo around my living room... lol...
Tiramisu specially made without alcohol and little caffeine ^^



Auntie went to my kitchen while I was in the living room and I saw her washing the dishes *__*
I feel bad about it >.<
I will be seeing the Gynae at 12:30pm tomorrow and a hormones jab on my butt again. >.<
I am very relief that spotting have gradually reduced since the last jab and I hope it will go away soon! ./shoo shoo
Hubby & I have been talking to the bb more frequently this few days and am eager to see the ultrasound scan tomorrow and hope that everything will be alright :)
No comments:
Post a Comment