Friday, March 13, 2009

My Friday...

Visited the Gynae this morning today, long wait today.... zzzz
While waiting for my turn, there's a Mummy waiting for jab.. screaming, whinning was heard from the room .... =x
I have gain 3 - 3.5kg so far, did a scan on my tummy, bb is sleeping today so there's not much movement and water in waterbag is still on the low side (T-T) By the way, bb is now 200g ^^
Sobsob, jab on my left butt today and it's now blue black again...

Wait is all I can do now as bb is only 18 weeks, can't see kidney yet so have to wait for detailed scan on the 20weeks. Gynae was telling me she's worried that it might be due to bb kidney issue.... please... no.... >.< Again, wait... wait and wait.... argh...

Waiting is terrible + miserable + horrible :(

Hubby gona faint soon, medical fee for last week is about S$200.00 + this week S$150.00, the jabs , medicine.... Food expenses went up as well.... sigh...

There's a lot of thing I wanted to write but my mind is in a .....
I'm worried, anxious, tired, sad .... but I will try to be happy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment