Mum prepared lunch and a tonic soup call 十三胎宝.
Din manage to capture the tonic soup as I was resting in bed after my lunch and hubby brought it to my bed side. It was.... eeee..... bitter -_-", luckily Mum prepared some mini rock sugar for me... keke...
Menu for my lunch yday;
1. Bitter ground Soup + quil egg + mushroom + pork
2. Seafood Bee Hoon
3. Steam cod-fish
4. Fried Egg




It was Aurora 1 year anniversary with her boyfriend yday, knowing my "rotting situation" she still specially drop by my place to see how am I doing and to pass me 4 books, books by Dan brown & Sophie Sinsella. Also telling me she can cook me some food or what do I wants to eat she can go and grab it and send it to my door step.... I'm really touched by that, Thank you girl... :)
*************************************End********************************************
08 March 2008, Morning... About 11.00am...
Ta da~ Breakfast prepared by Hubby... He knew I am still quite upset and worried so he specially prepared a smiley face breakfast for me to cheer me up. Thank you dear... :)
Hubby still make a effort to roll up the "nose" and to design the "eyes" with maragine ... lol

I am greatful for having the following people, thanks for their care and concern all this while... They are;
1. Aurora
2. Angie
3. Lynn Tan
Little things you guys do really warm my heart. Thank you :)
No comments:
Post a Comment