Woke up at about 7.35am today as I can feel a little cramp in my tummy area... but continue to sleep till 9.30am and woke hubby up to make me breakfast... There's a saying: "a hungry woman is a angry women"! and... OMG.... Hubby made me enfamama chocolate milk... Gosh... the smell now makes me want to puke... I drank some of the milk and my face started to change to "stormy weather".
Mum's sms me that food will be ready at 11.00am so Hubby sent me over to Mum's place first as he's going to the IT show with Clifford. During the journey to Mum's place my face is BLACK and moody... so... poor hubby have to tolerate =x He sent me up to Mummy place and bid goodbye but... I insist he come in to hug me before he go... -_-" ok... I know what you are thinking... Ultimate Spoiltbrat! Well, hubby did and suddendly I vomitted, luckily I'm in time to grab the plastic bag from my bag and hubby still peek in the plastic bag to check what did I vomitted... gross... By the way, It's the milk that makes me puke! Good thing is Hubby won't force me to take the milk now... phew... ^^
Hubby left and now it's Mummy turn to watch over me... Mummy was very sweet that she specially bought pears from the market just for me... ^^ Whenever I got up from the sofa she will ask me to walk slowly... careful... Always checking whether I need her to turn on the fan so on... I love you Mummy :) Hubby called and said he's not going to the IT show as the queue was O.M.G ridiculous... so he drop Clifford first then came to pick me up from Mum's place.
Angie called asking me whether I've taken my Dinner as her MIL cooked some soup and she wanted to bring it over, feel so bad that she always run here and there for me >.<. Thank you girl, I really appreciate everything that you've helped me.
Received my wedding album from Ben today, there's 2 coffee table album still pending as i submitted my selection of photo late. It should be ready in April/May'09. Hope it turn out nice ^^
Have been taking hormone pill and jab all for about 3 weeks already and am going crazy soon...
I break down more easily and there's no sign or warning if I were to vomit.... arghhhhhhh....
Alrighty, I wana thanks my Hubby, Mum, Karen and Angie ^^ Love you all =D keke...
Time to rot... tataz.... zzzzzzz
No comments:
Post a Comment