Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Day 5 of rotting

Day 5 of rotting, still miserable... >.< Yesterday Hubby took Whisky for grooming, and "TA DA" he look like a white botak rat now ^^

Before:









After:









Hubby made Dinner for me today, menu for today's dinner;

1. ABC soup
2. Xiao Bai Cai with oyster sauce
3. Steam Cod Fish
4. Ginger Chicken

Here's the pictures ^^




Somehow the steamfish looks funny... We have no idea what's wrong... *_*

Mum specially called me up yesterday to asked me what do I want for Lunch, I'm surprise...keke
Tomorrow Hubby can take a break cos Mum is cooking! ^^

I've already planned how to go over to Mum's place tomorrow as I was banned from walking much... TROLLEY! Hubby will have to push me from home to Mum's place... =x Over-doing it?
Hmmm... I'll be extreme careful and take extreme pre-caution rather then staying in the hospital >.<

Again, still want to thank my Hubby ... He've been so busy since last Saturday. Taking care of a Spoiltbrat is never easy plus another crit for him, my dog, Whisky... hehe...

Thank you baby :)

Enuff said, I'm too long winded today... I'm returning to my bed to rot again as sitting too long makes my back ache :(

God bless everyone =D

No comments:

Post a Comment