Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Follow up

It's jab day today~ Gynae was on leave today but she still came back for me ^^
Did a ultrasound scan and today gynae used a little equipment and place it on my tummy to let us hear bb heartbeat. It's amazing and it's beating fast :) Gynae was suggesting to push forward my detailed scan to next Wednesday, which I will be in my 19 weeks 6 days. She arrange the head of fetal something to do the detail scan for me... that will be additional S$60.00 which total it cost us S$170.00...

When I first discover bleeding on 28 Feb'09 there was also another lady at the 24h clinic at TMC as well. We are both 4 months plus and same gynae so gynae was telling me today that the lady was warded as her water was leaking and no choice she will have to abort the baby >.< Sobsob (T-T)

After the consultation with my Gynae, it's jab time... this time it's water base as they've run out of oil base... water base jab makes my butt more achy... -_-" Luckily, sweet hubby place a warm towel and massage it for me when we reach home to prevent the blue black :)
8 more days to next Wednesday >.< I'm so bloody anxious....

I have taken 5 days of MC + 4 weeks of hospitlisation leave till now... :(

Bedrest time if not hubby gona send me to stay in hospital so no computer for me... bleah...

No comments:

Post a Comment