Tiring day...
Reached TMC at 11.30am today, can't wait to see how's bb doing.
I'm having a slight fever and flu, all thanks to the crazy weather :(
17 weeks 3 days into my pregnancy today...
During the scan, water in water bag slightly increase a little and bb is moving quite frequently today and we can see bb face ^^ Gyane took 4 shot of bb which consist of bb face, butt, leg and head. BB is growing fine, thank god ^^
I really hope spotting will go away soon if not I won't be able to work soon and my 2 weeks of hospitalisation leave will increase >.<
During all this time, I will be easily irritated and gets frustrated for no reason =x
Thankfully, my very patient and supporting Hubby and thoughtful Mum tried to make everything as comfortable as possible.
Alrighty, it's bed time! My brain is not functioning well today :S
Plenty of things in my mind but I just can't seem to type it all out... keke...
now... ./shoo fever, flu & Spotting!
No comments:
Post a Comment