Saturday, March 21, 2009

18-21 March

sob... amniotic fluid is now almost nil...

18 March,2009 evening about 7pm having my dinner, after dinner I stood up and I can feel a gush of liquid gush out from my vaginal and so I quickly head to the washroom to check and found out it's actually water leaking. I quickly inform hubby to call my gynae and he quickly send me to the hospital. On our way there, even in lying position the water is still leaking .... The parking system at thomson medical is really a disaster, cars are q'ing to get into the carpark and hubby was telling the valet parking emergency and the parking officer was said nono... parking full, park at other carpark... -____-" No choice, hubby got to drop me first.

I head to the 24h clinic at TMC to register myself and waiting for my gynae to arrive. Amniotic fluid is still leaking non-stop... Gynae arrived and confirm that it's amniotic fluid leaking and it's not looking good. Scanning was done as well, baby was curling up due to low amniotic fluid. Gynae was tellng me that water bag has broke, next will be follow by a very bad cramp and .... (T-T) I was again, given a hormoes jab on my butt and was warded to the room. It was already 10pm++, nurse came in to poke me with needle at the back of my palm with anti-biotics every 6 hours.

I was having a very bad cramp from about 11pm - 3am... Hubby informed the nurse and nurse called my gynae... I was then given pain-killer and fall asleep from 4am - 5am... (T-T) I have to pee lying on my bed using the peeing "equipment" in the hospital, brushing of teeth as well. Nurse came in at about 630am to inject me and gynae came in at about 8am to check on me and informing me that there will be a scan at about 10am to check how's the baby doing. During the scan the ultrascan technician was so quiet, question we asked, was like ignored... The scan did not turn out well, it was bad....very bad.... Gynae came in in the afternoon to explain the report and hinting to let go... there's also bleeding... more this time...

The hourly anti-biotics is giving me rashes all over my body, I was given medicine but rashes was back again at about 2am... and a jab later on... which is freaking paniful...

21 March, 2009

Hubby was with me 24/7 and he have to helped me with everything... He had only a few hours of sleep this few day >.< Another detailed scan was done yesterday morning, 20 March'2009, during the scan baby is still moving, he's playing with his little feet and from the report it show amniotic fluid is ALMOST NIL (T-T). Baby kidney, brain, heart, strong heartbeat, growth is prefectly normal but without the amniotic fluid .................
Waterbag can never be heal unless there's miracle.

I can be discharge tomorrow as there's no point for me to stay in the hospital but to wait.
But still, I have to come back twice to thrice a week for injection... The minimum is 24 weeks to deliver the baby but baby will be under ICU and might not be healthy... I will be only 19 weeks tomorrow, 5 more weeks to hit 24 weeks... Can the baby hang on?

Thank you all for your concern, prayers, encouragement, visits and gifts... My Hubby, parents, relatives, friends., boss, clg...

I will be strong and I must be strong. As long as the baby is alive I will keep going no matter what. Thank you hubby for supporting my decision :)


Dear god, please, I need a miracle ....

No comments:

Post a Comment