Saturday, October 31, 2009

My 1st Bible ^^

Hubby and I head down to triple 8 for our breakfast at about 0900am and he left to meet his customer at about 0930am and = home alone, no Whisky with me also...

Started reading Hubby's bible, Luke chapter and I fell asleep after reading 30 mins or so >.< slept for about 1hours and resume reading ^^ It's already 0300pm and I quickly take a shower and head down for my lunch, this is my first time having lunch alone at tripe 8... Took bus 900 to woodlands interchange, I'm too lazy to walk over to Admiratly MRT station as the weather is really burning into my skin :s Hubby called and told me he's ready and I told him i'm on my way down City hall and he was asking where he can 'hijack' me *lol* Hubby waited for me at the control station while waiting for my arrival^^ We went to Brash basa complex as Hubby wanted to get me a bible but non are to my liking, after spending like 40mins in Tecman I only manage to purchase the bible indexing tag @ $9.90... Ask Hubby if we can head over to GWC instead and yay, off we go and it started raining heavily... Such a nice weather to sleep. Head over to Precious thoughts at level two and less than 5 mins I have selected the bible I wanted, after 15% discount it's $43.15... Ta-dahhhh, my 1st bible and bought with love for me from Hubby =D Happy with my loots and we head over to The CD shop and Hubby purchase some CDs fir the car and off we go to mummy's place for dinner and my dong Chong cao soup by mummy <3 It's raining heavily and heavy traffic at CTE...Zzzz. My pinki bible^^





Hubby was patiently pasting the indexing for my new bible at mummy place and we left at about 0915pm to CWP for our 0950pm movie session, Jennifer body... Storyline not really there and main attraction is obviously, Megan Fox. Really beautiful :p. I would rate this movie 5/10. 1200am++ and it's still drizzling~

Thanks Hubby Lim for the bible, taking time and going to different places just to shop for the bible I wanted and thanks to mummy always cooking delicious food and tonic soup for me... Thank GOD, I'm blessed with lots of love and happiness^^


-Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment