Hubby woke me up at 4am, for me to get ready to head over to Uncle chew kok house as we will be the photographer for Stella's today~ Hubby and I have our breakfast at kallang MacDonald before we head over. We reached Uncle Chew Kok home at about 630am and to our surprise, Stella and MUA are not even here yet... We are early :)
Stella reached at about 0700am and MUA reached at about 0730am. Make up session started and I notice that the MUA is really slow but her make up work is still impressive. She charges S$100 per pax, it's quite pricey!
I was using Stella's Canon camera and I can feel my arm aching after some time and I was sweating like crazy, all thanks to the weather... I can feel I'm going to fall sick soon. :(
Groom and brothers reached at about 8.15am and gatecrashing games begin! 1st 3 red packet are all packed with S$2, no choice... somebody pushed Stella's grandma out and here comes the REAL ang bao! S$8888.00! DEAL! *lol* That's not the end yet, 3 more games ahead, neverthless... they went thru + another angbao for the sisters~
Taken about two thousand picture for them, here are some of the pictures taken :)

Wanted to take a nap but we don't have enough time, Hubby brought me to Taka and wanted to get me a clutch and so I walked over to Taka department store and he was questioning me about the way... He's telling me to get a LV -_-" Anyway, didn't really see a nice clutch and clutch there are like S$299.00 - S$599.00 :S
Walked over to LV and saw one but somehow I wasn't really excited about it, LV clutch selling at S$1320.00 and hubby asked me to get a wallet as well -_-". I'm quite happy with myself, I rejected LV!!! *lol*
Make our way to the Baptism class and I almost fell asleep again >.<>
Walked over to Hyatt at about 0700pm and hubby told me to head over to Stella's room to continue to help Stella's with her photo taking session and hubby was telling me to keep left -_-" which is to the wall *lol* Anyway, to access to Hyatt room you will need the room key, just like Resort Hotel in Genting.... The rooms was spacious and it's really nice =D
Getting ready to walk over to the ballroom~


Dinner commence at about 0900pm and I'm starving as there's no time for me to take my lunch... Food at Hyatt was just so-so, nothing really special and the fish is terrible :x The ambience there is pretty nice and Hyatt wedding favour is always the same, chocolate and cakes. One good thing is, their waiter and waitress react fast to our need, 2 thumb up ^^
Reached home at about 1200am, shower and collapsed on my bed and fall asleep immediately.
It's Monday tomorrow.... I'm so dead. *hehe*
No comments:
Post a Comment