Woke up and I'm upset again... Whisky is not there to greet me warmly and happily, he's not there to follow me where ever I go. Tears started to roll down my face again.
But still, I have to drag myself to work. Hubby sent me to office and while on our way to my office, my tears engine started to roll down again and hubby have to comfort me again, poor him as my tears engine start easily. Eyes was swollen, don't really dare to look into my colleague when they speaks to me >.<
Hubby came to pick me up for lunch, we went to TBP for our lunch. We ate economic rice, it was a disaster, pricey and the food was cold! Both of us was saying, we will never visit them again and yeap, we mean it. AGAIN! my tears engine started in the shopping mall... -__-"
Hubby bought me my favourite warm soya bean milk from Mr Bean and sent me back to office. About an hour later, heard somebody pushing our office door but I didn't bother to turn back to see. PJ and Kenny was sitting near the door and somehow I don't hear any sound from them and so I turned over to see who the hell was it and it was HUBBY! =x Hubby was holding a bouquets filled with roses and walking towards me, greeting me Happy Anniversary ^^ It's quite a shocking and pleasant surprise. Although our anniversary is on 10.10.2009 but he gave it to me in advance and the surprise. Kenny and Ian was saying my hubby spoilt market again *hehe* Eng walked towards me and told me my hubby very good and daring, as in... he dare to walked into the office and delivery it to me... Kenny asked PJ when was the last time he sent his gf flowers and PJ was smiling and about 1 minutes later his reply was "it been a long time" keke... Thank you baby <3
Here are the 12 roses~
Will be visiting Whisky tomorrow, I'm looking forward to see him than to go for my Genting~ I really miss him and he's just my baby...
2 more days to our Genting trip...
No comments:
Post a Comment