Tuesday, October 20, 2009

20 oct 2009

It's Tuesday! Alpha Course day ^^

As usual, hubby came to pick me up and it was still early hubby bought me to Funan, he wanted me to choose a earphone that I like as the current iphone earphone is quite painful >.<

Hubby bought me the following, S$49.90 ^^ Comfy, at last =P



We walked over to St's Andrew as it was already 630pm already, course will start at 6.45pm.
As usual, the church cater dinner for us... Here's today's dinner~ Yummy.. with a huge drumstick ^^ This shot was taken terribly :S

Today's topic is about How does God guide us, by Nickey Gumbel...

Learned about the 5Cs today...

1. Commanding Scripture
2. Compelling Spirit
3. Common Sense
4. Counsel of Saints
5. Circumstantial Signs

We all make mistakes - God forgives (Joel2:25)

Hubby and I was separates during group discussion as group are in either male or female, no mixture... I have no idea why I have the courage today to share with the group about my little angel, ryan... Definitely, tears started rolling down. My group ladies was pretty nice and they did a prayer for me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment