没有威士忌的日子三。。。
Woke up early today for work as Hubby won't be sending me to work today... *yawnz* Left home at about 830am and hubby woke up to open the door and see me to the door *hehe* Was wondering why he wake up so early today...
Reached office and started to sneeze like crazy and started to tears, felt the "heat" on my face as well... It's my Genting trip tomorrow and I have got flu *argh* Decided to take half day MC to rest at home and hopefully the flu will go away. Called hubby to inform him about it and I can hear the background noise and know he's outside... Asked him where he is and he said he's went... "mmmm, outside "gui hoon" *lol* So, I guessed he's at CWP and indeed I'm correct! Know why? iphone stock will be at all Singtel shop today and he's there to queue and buy it for me as a surprise but my call to him ruin the surprise as he can't hide because I will keep asking and asking and asking *lol*
Hubby told me he was there to queue at about 1000am and Singtel will only open for business at 10.30am today and normally they operate at 1100am~ Anyway, I took train from TB to Woodlands while hubby queue up for payment... Reached CWP and walked over to Singtel, the queue was so OMG! A little stunned, the queue was from Singtel to the washroom or maybe longer and luckily hubby passed that stage as he was early, he was queuing at the payment counter instead *phew* 10 minutes wait for payment when I have reached. Hubby got me a new number under his plan and will get 20% off monthly... but i still prefer my old number >.<
Anyway, I'm loving my white iphone 3GS! Pretty and it's way way way better than my Omnia! *wheeee*
Ta-dahhhh~ My new phone from Hubby...
He's still around (on the right hand page)... Meaning? Means, our 4th years anniversary... my spoilt-ness, demand-ness etc etc and he's still with me *oops + lol*
Wonder how he endure? *hehe*

Thank you baby!
Sold my Omnia at S$260.00, bad pricing...Was told $300 initially but was told my screen was slightly "pressed" so have to deduct S$40.00...
Time to start packing for our Genting trip tomorrow, have to wake up at 430am *__* Good news is I'm feeling slightly better now but chest still feels a little stuffy... Going to sleep early tonight ;)
Genting weather, I'm coming!
I still miss Whisky, hopefully will be able to visit Whisky this Sunday.
No comments:
Post a Comment