It's a Sunny morning, woke up at about 900am and as usual Whisky will quickly walk over from his bed to my bed side to greet me ^^
Watched Doremon before heading out to Civic Centre to submit out 2nd HLE application. Long queue at Civic Centre carpark and hubby decided to park at CWP instead. Wanted to head over to Toast box for our breakfast but the queue is... -_-", same goes to LJS. I suggested to walk over to Civic centre for erm, coffee and bread session... I can't remember what's the shop name, it's opposite MacDonald and near Jollibean. The bread was quite a disaster, somehow it taste a little salty to me *yucks* Will never visit them again...
Again, queue at HDB was a disaster but we managed to get someone to pass the document to Ms Lee *phew* Quickly head home as I still have to prepare my Almond Jelly with fruits and Blueberry and chocolate cupcakes... Started at about 12.30pm and ended at about 330pm as my oven was too small, that explain why I spent so much time to bake... *hehe*
In process, blueberry flavor...

Sky starting to darken at about 230pm and it was quite windy as well, Whisky hates rainy day... The sound and how the sky turn dark... *Timid dog but I love him* Decided to bring Whisky with me to the Chalet since dog are allowed there ^^
Few places to go today, for pick up session~ Went over to "da gu" place to pick her up @ WDL, next will be Clifford at Bukit Purmei followed by Sentosa for 4th aunt and lastly somewhere near vivo to pick up Ruihong and here we go, pasir ris~ Started to rain at about 400pm...Zzz
Whisky the westie in the car~ On our Journey to Pasir ris...


We are the 1st group to reach... as usual *lol* Weather wan't really to our favour... Luckily there was some cooked food packed by 4th aunt, we are all famished... Chit chatting while waiting for the rest to come~
The rained stop at about 930pm, finally~ It's BBQ time! Chef Lynn, which is me... in charge of Satay and Chef Clifford in charge of Chicken and ba gua ~ *lol*
While resting, took a video of Whisky... *hehe*
Left at about 1120pm, we are all so tired already *_*. I'm shocked to see my jelly all finished and my cupcakes ... I bought 27 in and left only 2! *lol*
Tomorrow is the day (T-T)


No comments:
Post a Comment