Walked over to Funan McDonald for our breakfast before we walked back to SAC to meet Serena at the welcome centre and she was already there... Make up class begins~ Serena is a very nice and kind lady, hubby and I was very grateful that she spent her precious time with us for the make up lesson :) She shared with us some her stories and 1 of her story I can remember so clearly... It was kind of miserable and filled with alot of sadness, heartbroken. In short, her son at about the age of 18-20 passed away and it's due to some carelessness by another person. He was in coma for 10 days and he's dead. That is also the time she told us how God started speaking to her thru the bible, which I believed... :) Lesson was over at about 11am, hubby and I went over to Raffles shopping centre to pass our time as our next session will be at 0230pm, still a long way to go~
Went in to COACH and was hoping to find a nice and lasting wallet but it seem like their design and materials is terrible and paying S$450.00 for cloth material? :S Anyway, head over to precious thots as hubby thought of getting another bible for himself, his current version is NLT and mine was NIV, he prefer NIV. Wanted to get a blue copy for him, which is the same design as mine but he find it too pricey and din get it, ended we bought 1 CD... "Jesus, Fact or Fiction, explore the evidence". Shall watch it next week, I hope I have the time and energy as I have been sleeping quite early these few days ^^, thanks to the weather too... ;)
Our legs are breaking and decided to walked back to SAC to rest for abit and I closed my eyes to rest for about 10 minutes, I'm so so so tired. I have to prepare my personal testimony by nx Saturday and I have no idea how I'm going to start with it. *looking at hubby lim^^*
Lesson ended at about 0500pm and both of us was very tired but hubby drove me to Vivocity to bring me for a walk and planning to have our dinner there before we head home, thanks baby~ you're always the best ^^ Raining, Raining, Raining~
Left Vivo at about 730pm and sent our car for cleaning and head home .... Read thru my bible for abit and off to bed at 930pm, that's early right... *lol*
Signnnnnn... It's Monday tomorrow, my weekend is passing soooo fast... :(
2 more days to go =D *praying hard*
No comments:
Post a Comment