Went out for some errands today and receive a unknown number and it's from Cathay, informing that they will cancelled 0930pm slot and was asking whether I can take the 0800pm slot instead and I was saying if there's couple seats I wouldn't mind and luckily there is ^^
We went to Ichiban for our dinner, it always taste so good and went to popular to view some books as there are still plenty of time to our movie. Read through a few pages of True Singapore True Stories and it's still very interesting... I used to buy Russell book and some other ghost stories book and I used to love it and it's the only type of book that I can managed to finish it 2 books in 1 day, on a weekend.
We went to the movie theatre at about 745pm and I'm quite eager to watch it as I love Twilight one. However, to my disappointed the story line is a little mmm, bored. By the way, there will be twilight three next year. Edward propose to Isabella, that is how it ends. The ending really is... -___-" Hopefully part three will be better. So, who will you support... Edward or Jacob?
No comments:
Post a Comment