Friday, November 27, 2009

Grandma's 85th birthday~

Happy 85th Birthday to my Grandma =D

Woke up at about 930am and start preparing with chocolate cake making session and totally forgotten about taking any picture. It was quite successful, phew...

Mummy's cooked curry chicken, it was soooooo fantastic and it's really spicy...

Pictures speak louder than words, here are the picture taken today :)





Started to rain at about 0500pm and finally, alittle windy/cooling~ We went to CWP after the celebration and hubby got his Goldlion epic wallet set plus some kind of keycard pouch, S$99.90 and I got myself my shampoo, moisture, mask and nike sports bra for my badminton session tomorrow ^^

Initially I wanted to get the Sesame Street umbrella that the mall is offering for UOB card holder, just need to spend S$180.00 instead of S$200.00 and I saw a signage of UOB, it says "UOB One Card, Spent S$200.00 and get S$20.00 shopping voucher and so I quickly went in to face shop to get 1 more mask and and request from the shop manager to issue me with a new receipt and she did it with a friendly smile on her face, I would said the service from faceshop staff is pretty good... :)

A maximum of 3 receipt can be used to exchange for the voucher and umbrella. Ended up, we did not manage to get the S$20.00 voucher as it's limited to 30 pax per day, and only on Friday. *argghhhh* The receptionist told us that the S$20 voucher was distributed out this morning...

No comments:

Post a Comment