Saturday, November 21, 2009

Ladies Noon and my new toy ^^

It's been a long time since we last gather together. Meet up with Felicia and Guoling at about 130pm today.

While waiting for them to arrive, saw LV christmas "deco" and took a quick snapshot of it.


Went to ION and walked around to see what we can have for lunch and finally settled down at a japanese restaurant. Service was pretty good, the waiter/waitress there will kneel down on one knee to take down your order and food serving was pretty fast, thumbs up for that. Pricing wise, a little too steep. Thanks to Felicia for today's lunch.

Here are our yummy lunch today~ 1 pax cost about S$30.00 for the following.

Walked around ION and I head to Royce to get some nice chocolate for Felicia for her belated birthday present, hope she will likes it :) We head over to Far East for shopping time and it seems like I can't get any cloth there to my liking... Mainly for youngster, not for my age already *lol*

Joanne and Joelle came to meet up with us at about 06.10pm and I have to leave for my appointment at 7.00pm. Joelle rush down to pass me a bottle of Yomeishu, that's very thoughtful of her, I'm thankful for that.

Took some quick shot before I have to meet hubby at the bus-stop as he's on his way from Granny's place to fetch me for our appointment.

"O" Family...

Guoling bought us the following candy...

I got a new toy today ^^ Canon EOS450 ^^

Usual badminton game at Delta Sport hall today and hubby is not playing today due to his gout attack :( It's been 1 week already, I hope he will recover soon, please.

No comments:

Post a Comment