Monday, August 3, 2009

*sigh* Disappointed Monday...

I'm really so sleepy + tired... Throat feeling a bit dry and ended up a little sore throat + cough ...
So Busy at work today.... I like.. as time passed faster... ;)

Lunch is on AL today @ Bakerzin, tried something new today and damn ... I forgot to take a picture of my lunch today :P Head to cold storage to buy some Vicks to smoothes my throat and cough but it doesn't really helps... Purchase a CBDK and that is how my Monday became a disappointment... *sobsob* Anyway, I was so tired and I decided to brew some coffee to keep me alert but I know that caffeine doesn't help but I still went ahead *lol*

Hubby came to fetch me and normally we will head for our dinner but today we went straight home as I want really feeling well and I'm really tired. We order in Pizza as they are having a promo, 2 for $19.90... While waiting for our Pizza, hubby know I am not feeling well and he gave me a good massage on my shoulder and back, thank you baby ^^

Hubby went for his hair cut today and he look so boyish now... Mmmmm....
After our dinner, we started packing some cables and hubby was telling saying " we will go HK then to Japan" I was stunned, looked at him and asked him is it he strike 4D? He then look at me at LOL... Buay ta han my hubby...

Feeling slightly better now ^^

So many nice movie upcoming~ The Hangover, UP, G.I.Joe ^^ I wana watch~~~




36.4
0208-LS
0308-FMD

No comments:

Post a Comment